Terms of Employment: Full Time / Permanent
Benefits: Private Medical, Travel Insurance and Gym Contribution
We have highly ambitious growth plans and to help meet this demand we are looking for a well-rounded recruitment professional to join our team to drive our direct hiring. You will be responsible for sourcing candidates across a range of roles in data and financial services, managing the full recruitment cycle. As a key part of the role is to direct source, you must have exceptional LinkedIn Recruiter knowledge and must have used this extensively.
What you will be doing:
- Actively sourcing and recruiting the best talent in the market.
- Creating external networks and developing a pipeline of talent making it easy for Jarmany to hire at pace.
- Pre-screen candidates and schedule interviews with hiring managers.
- Maintain an exceptionally high level of candidate experience.
- Work with the HR team to help build Jarmany’s employer brand through social media and other channels.
- Work with the HR Assistant to ensure our graduate recruitment is ongoing.
- Managing the background screening process for all candidates.
- Monthly reporting on recruitment activity to the Operations Director.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record in leading end to end recruitment cycles.
- Previous experience of recruiting data or financial services professionals is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with senior stakeholders.
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision and in an often-ambiguous environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and candidates simultaneously.
- Proactive with strong commercial awareness.
- Excellent IT skills and highly proficient in the full range of Microsoft Office.
How to apply
- Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
- Please note that due to the volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.