We are looking for an individual with great critical thinking skills who is passionate about getting to the bottom of the problems underlying data and finding unique solutions. This position sits within our central team and will be the lead on a number of cutting-edge client projects.
What you will be doing:
- Support the delivery of client work with analytical modelling and the development of new client opportunities.
- Support clients who seek to develop their predictive capabilities in the context of a broad range of business functions.
- Use data visualisation tools to present findings in dashboards to clients.
- Capture best practice consulting methodologies to improve future programmes.
- Work with senior managers to create collateral, scope and pitch for new work
- Support and manage the team allocated to your projects
- Set team goals and objectives and proactively focus on the teams’ development
- Identify Jarmany capability improvement requirements
Skills and Experience:
- 7-10 years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM subject
- Experience in taking a lead role on client-facing projects
- Good hands on-experience using machine learning, statistical modelling and quantitative analysis
- Experience in scripting, object oriented or functional programming language, etc. SQL, Python
- Exceptional creative at solving unstructured and unseen problems using data and analysis
- Experience with visualisation software such as Tableau, Power BI, Qlik Sense
- Demonstrable ability to manage large, complex projects across multiple stakeholders and functions
- Strong communication skills & experience of communicating technical topics to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Previous experience managing a team
How to apply
- Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Please note that due to the volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.