We have a fantastic opportunity for a Managing Consultant to join our team. You will be responsible for the relationship with one of our large technology clients along with managing the team allocated to the account.
This role requires a technical knowledge and understanding of the configuration and deployment of Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics, with the ability to audit and troubleshoot these deployments. You will work with senior managers within the client’s organisation to advise on best practice, develop and actively manage programme delivery and build long term consulting relationships for Jarmany.
You will need to be happy to engage with all levels of management and have the confidence to challenge strategic direction or tactical approaches based on sound logic and previous experiences. This is a specialist role and you will need to have a good understanding of how the business works cross functionally along with experience in digital analytics.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and execute account strategy and engagement plans to maximise client value
- Cultivate trusted-advisor relationships with senior client stakeholders and decision makers
- Identify areas where data science could assist our client in answering business problems and find relevant solutions using internal capabilities
- Ensure the clients web analytics tools are optimised to meet demands
- Work with senior managers to create collateral, scope and pitch for new work
- Keep projects within agreed scope and budget
- Manage client expectations around the timing and content of deliverables
- Coordinate internal resources to develop and deliver on client solutions
- Support and manage the team allocated to the account
- Set team goals and objectives and proactively focus on the teams’ development
- Identify Jarmany capability improvement requirements
Skills and Experience:
- 7-10 years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience managing a team
- Experience in taking a lead role on client-facing projects
- Experience with visualisation software such as Tableau, Power BI, Qlik Sense
- Experience with Google Analytics (360 preferably) and Adobe Analytics
- Demonstrable ability to manage large, complex projects across multiple stakeholders and functions
- Strong communication skills & experience of communicating technical topics to both technical and non-technical audiences
How to apply
- Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Please note that due to the volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.